Saturday, May 25, 2013

Getting Walls On

Yesterday I finished the walls, mostly. I was trying to make some progress on the ceiling tonight, but my neighbors called the police about a banging sound (I was nailing siding on after midnight), and I had police come and visit for the second time this month, so I had to cut it short. I'm trying to put in some night hours to get this done so its ready to move on Friday. I might just have to go super basic on the furniture next week and call it good. This might turn out a little more rustic than we were originally planning, at least for the time being.

1 comment:

  1. "I was nailing siding on after midnight.."...haha.

    I can imagine the neighbors..."Officer, this Christian dude across the street is building an ark in his driveway...at 1am. Can you come and shoot him?" At least here you won't have to worry about waking anyone up.

    -WM

    ReplyDelete