Saturday, August 11, 2012

Trailer Is Here

Got the trailer today and here it is. It is a Big Tex 70PI-X tandem axle trailer. It's got brakes on both axles, and they are both rated for 3500 lbs. It is 83" wide by 18' long. The next step will be to stockpile all my building material and then I will have to cut off the side rails to install the subfloor/foundation. But first I have to finish stuccoing my other building project, which is a sandbag playhouse. I was supposed to be done with it by now, but somehow I got behind… I have a feeling I will have to be working on two building projects simultaneously in the next two weeks. Oh well. It's doable.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I like the rails...

    I've heard people talk about these tiny houses, but I've never seen anyone build or use one. I'm following you here, Joel. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Your kiddos are going to have such great stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete